Munich

I was in Munich last weekend for long weekend and visited the Christmas market in the old town. It and the shops nearby were mobbed. There's no sign of an economic downturn in Munich.

It is a very clean and organized city. I was struck, however, by just how many shops didn't have lifts. That's not something I would have noticed until I started going places with the buggy.

Eating out was about the same or slightly less expensive than in Ireland. But I guess there are very few places left that are actually more expensive than home.

There's lots of shopping to be done in Munich. But I wasn't really in the mood and so came away empty handed.

But the Christmas market did fill me up with Christmas vibes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planned App-solescence

Irish Free State Registered Trade Mark No. 1

Weeds Season 3